Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Go Pro Hero 5 "Wifi Not Ready. Try Again Later"

Same here after 5 days of gopro 5.

Blue led flashing.

No camera id nor password. Wifi not ready try again later.

firmware updated to 2.60, it worked for some time, then appeared the problem.

Tourist

Oh really, yeah I rang gopro up the other day and they said that I need to update my gopro manually as mine was on the 01.00 version so after I have done that hopefully it will work but I will let you know if I have the same problems after I have updated it
Tourist

Hi just to update, I have updated my gopro manual and it was successful but unfortunately it still isn't working the problems are still the same, I have rang gopro again and they just keep telling me to repeat the steps, I have lost count how many time I have done that and it's seems everything I do nothing is going to work just feel like smashing it up lol
Tourist

I've had a chat with gopro support and they would replace it. I must say they've been supportive. I went through with the vendor anyway and have now a new gopro5, but I'm wondering if this is a software or hardware problem. If it's a software problem, should I wait for a new firmware before updating? Don't want to find myself tackling again with this unsolvable issue. I definitely need wifi functionalities. So, Gopro, please, speak out loud, tell us something. Is it a 2.60 firmware problem or is there some broken wifi components somewhere in your production lines? what is it going on? Should I live with fear of seeing it happen again?

Tourist

I have been getting this problem for months now. Have reset multiple times and still getting the issue. I have updated to the latest firmware 2.60 and still getting the issue.

I have reset the SD card and then the camera, and still not working.

It has happened with me last year, then I reset and worked ok for a while but now the issue came back again.

What hell is the problem?

I can see there are many others with the same issue.

GoPro, come on. Help us out.

This isn't fair.

Sightseer

Hi Ryan, 

My Gopro Hero 5 have the same problem, any update or solution please. Thanks!!!

Sightseer

I had the same issue last fall. Used go-pro support to work up the problem. They asked me to update software, and reset the device etc, etc. Once the problem persisted through that. They replaced it for free.

Tourist

I’m still having the problem. No solution yet. Frustrating.