Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Go Pro Hero 5 "Wifi Not Ready. Try Again Later"

Same issue here. Super frustrating. Support hub is very difficult to understand over the phone due to a slight language barrier among their staff. Reset firmware. Followed instructions online and zero success. Very time consuming and unhelpful. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

after over an hour on the phone with support, they finally decided to have me send in my go pro to send me a new one. It seems like this problem is not uncommon, according to this thread. I wonder why it started out working just fine and now it does not work anymore. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

hi could you tell me a way i could contact gopro? ive tried everything cannot get through to them. please help! i just got this go pro

Highlighted
Sightseer

How did you solve the problem, because I have the same?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi everyone I have just brought a gopro 6 and having the same problems, I have done what has been said to do on hear already and reconnected ok took a bit long but I connected but then after the first connection I can't re connect. On my gopro it just keeps saying gopro app disconnected and won't re connect and it's now doing the same to my smart remote. I have had the gopro hero 4 black in the past and didn't have anything like this with it, Wi-Fi was supper fast and always connected. I havn t tried ringing the support team yet and by the sounds of it that's it's just going to waste my time, if you get the problem sorted please let me know or if you get a new one if the problem still happens with that one
Highlighted
Tourist

I wasnt able to fix but they replace it with a new one 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Ok thank you
Highlighted
Tourist

Call customer service and have it replace.... honestly their customer service sucks.... u have to call so many time to be able to reach them ...