04-17-2019 08:13 AM
If the update has not been done manually, please see if doing so will take care of the issue.
Once the update is done, reset the camera to its factory settings.
- Press the Mode button (side) to power on your camera.
- Press the Mode button repeatedly until the Settings icon (wrench) appears; press the Shutter button (front) to enter Settings.
- Press the Shutter button five times to bring up the Preferences settings.
- Press the Mode button repeatedly, until "RESET" is highlighted at the bottom of the list, then press the Shutter button to select.
- Press the Mode button to highlight "RESET," then press the Shutter button to confirm and restore the camera to Factory Settings.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs