Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Go Pro 7 Black Live Stream Youtube 1 hours

Dear,

I'm using Gopro 7 Black for streaming event ~ 2 hours, but camera auto stop streaming after 60~65 min, need to live again by phone and Streaming will start with new link, old viewer will lost connect. Is this a problem?

Hiker

Re: Go Pro 7 Black Live Stream Youtube 1 hours

No one reply my problem :(

GoPro

dlcv81882

Did you notice if there was an error either on the app or on the camera?

Were you using an external power source?

Was there an SD card/ battery inserted on the camera?

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Im got error at camera screen
I try to use external power source without batterry, no sd card and streaming only, use diffirent wifi connect.
But always stop at 60-65 min both of them.
Tourist

I've had same problem. Live stream via Youtube has twice ended exactly at 66:44 minutes.

There was a beep from the camera, but I wasn't able to see the possible error message.

There was an external power source (camera's battery was 100 % all the time).

Stream was also saved on SD card with plenty of free space left when stream abruptly ceased. On SD card there was three files of 4 GB / 22 min each and one file of 150 MB / 49 sec.

I have also had troubles setting up a new live stream after first one. So far, only way to do that is to reset camera to default settings (which is annoying). I'm using iPhone 8 and GoPro app version 5.1.1.

GoPro

Hi @dlcv81882 @samim776

I did a test on an iPhone8 and a Samsing S8 paired with a HERO7 Black.

Both were able to live stream for more than 2 hours.

Please try resetting the camera then try again,

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Im try with iphone XS, other network, Manual updating, factory reset camera. Always stuck at 60~65 min and Camera screen show Error Connection with BEEP BEEP BEEP.
Sending my camera to dealer at my country (Synex FPT) , they waiting mail from gopro and not yet replacement for me. This is big **bleep** new year.
Tourist

I have tried now five times, and every time live stream ends after 65-72 minutes.

Camera was reset to factory settings. Two different wifi networks has been used and I also tried to stream using the phone as a wifi hotspot (4G connection).

At least two different error messages has appeared after unexpected ending of live stream, screen captures of them are below. Wifi and 4G connections have been very stable, and it seems unlikely that problem would be in mobile or wifi connection.

I really do hope that this problem will be fixed soon. 

yt1.jpgyt3.jpgyt2.jpg

IMG_1270.jpgIMG_1268.jpg