Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Go Pro 7 Black Live Stream Youtube 1 hours

[ Edited ]
Guys
I keep getting these messages and the topic is almost comical
I tried for 2+ years to get GoPro to figure this out, they have no idea how or don’t care or both
Bought 7 go pro cameras during that time period, modified a bunch to get better lens with third party hardware. Wanted to record live baseball. Never got to work. Sent in dozens of emails and documents
Gave up and went to Sony cameras as result

GoPro has horrible support. The only thing they know how to do is tell you to upgrade the firmware, and tell you they are working on it
They just don’t care. In two more years you will see what mean when try like i did and
wasted all that time in doing so

The only way they fix is for customers to keep jumping ship, but doubt they will care even then

Sad cause they have a great product, their support is just horrible and they don’t care what their users think

If don’t believe me, go back in time two years and look at all the messages sent trying to resolve this.

Hope you have better luck but feel sorry for all the new customers getting false advertisement from GoPro.
Highlighted
Hiker

One and half years later, no fix at all from gopro.. just shows you how much they care once they have your money

Highlighted
Tourist

they don't respect their clients, if i knew this before buying ;l

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

congratulation, you got reply from admin because using new product (gopro 8 Smiley LOL)

But bad news, we still waiting 1,5 years after same reply and nothing fixed 

@keitha58137 wrote:
Still happens on the Hero8 Black! 😞

Highlighted
Tourist

when a using RTMP after 3-4 sec connection is brake off ;l yesterday i was streaminy my set and like always after 46-53min connection was brake off. I can say only this - I HATE YOU GO PRO !!!

Highlighted
Tourist

Oh my. This is terrible, and here I was hoping the crap customer support I received was an isolated event. When you are told to go to the "discussion board" for help, you should know you up poops creek without a paddle. 

1st - Couldn't get a signal via HDMI out of My GoPro Hero7 (still working on that one)

2nd - Couldn't connect to my youtube account to live stream even with all the requirements (solved that myself)

3rd - Live stream automatically shuts off after 30 mins. 

I can't believe it's up to the user to solve this issue!!! Has anyone come up with a solution? 

I'll get back to tinkering. If I find a solution I will let you all know. 

-Micha

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]
No, I gave up on GoPro 2 years ago when they ignored everything asked or lie and tell you it will be fixed in new firmware version
Or get the classic support person telling you it must be only your camera cause works fine on mine
they got too big and stopped caring about any actual customers.