Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go Pro 7 Black Live Stream Youtube 1 hours

Hello @jochenw08. Which OS is your iPhone running on? Is it already updated to the latest version iOS13.1? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Well I do admit it was not at 13.1 for the video I made but I did update it yesterday and tried it all again same thing.. 

I have to say that I have been very happy with the GoPro itself and the quality of my livestreams especially while cycling so I look forward to helping in any way I can. I know there is not many IRL streamers that use GoPros but hey I love it  (Once it works)

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the quick response, @jochenw08. We appreciate your input. We will pass this along to the team. Our team is working on a new app release. Let us know how it goes by then. You will be notified by the app once the new version is rolled out. Best regards!

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for getting back to me I look forward to the update already as I really enjoy streaming witth my GoPro which my community actually bought for me so I cherish it and want to give them the best IRL streams possible.  If I can help in any way let me know would be kinda cool to say I did help.

Highlighted
Tourist

I was wondering if there is any update on the issue as the last stream I did with my GoPro also only lasted around an hour.  Is there a fix in sight.

Highlighted
Hiker

I think no. I still waiting 1 year Woman LOL and they never fix it

Highlighted
Sightseer

Wow I was getting ready to buy a go pro hero 7 for streaming 2.5 hour amateur sports games. I won’t be doing so now. <sigh>
Highlighted
Tourist

Nah man the issue is fixed I recently had not problems with it, I am 100% sure they fixed it with one of the recent firware issues.

@GoPro 

Just trying to be honest with people because I love my GoPro Hero 7 still use it to this day from Amsterdam, throughout the US, Jamaica and now soon Portugal.. Best Investment ever!