Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Go Pro 7 Black Live Stream Youtube 1 hours

Can we please stop suggesting "fixes" by using external equipment. Because all you are doing is reinforcing go pro not to fix something they have advertised their product does. Which if its 30mins to 1hour live stream it's about as useless as a chocolate tea pot and is false advertising. "Only interrupted a bit" it's broken!
Highlighted
Tourist

Stop suggesting external equipment to fix an issue. Go pro should work live steaming on it's own for longer get than 30mins to an hour. By suggesting fixes on a camera you spent 300 on you are just reinforcing go pro doing piss all about fixing it again. 30mins of live streaming is about as useless as a chocolate tea pot and is false advertising selling a product which this capability attached. Which I'm tempted to report tbh
Highlighted
Tourist

I have read this forum through and it seems that we all have the same problem well not sure if there is a fix as of yet but I have been able to record a little bit over an hour but then it does the same thing even with the newest firmware.

I was so excited to have my subscribers buy me this camera for my IRL Livestreaming but it seems I have to use my iPhone X more than the GoPro

Below is a screenshot of the two streams recorded via GoPro recently here while cycling in Amsterdam I hope this issue is resolved soon 

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 12.18.09 PM.png
Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

welcom to support center GoPro.

We still reported that problem 9 month ago and now that was not fix. Haha

Highlighted
Tourist

Well I hope they fix it soon xD Regardless I love the streaming on my GoPro my vieweres are aware of the issue, a quick factory reset and set it all back up and BAM you back. 

Highlighted
Tourist

They will never fix it. Never. So many people have told gopro support over the last year and they don’t care. They don’t believe all the people telling them same thing. They don’t try to recreate issue in lab or worse they tell you it’s not an issue for them, must be something you are doing wrong. Worse you get some support clown telling you to do the same things over and over again. Oh get the latest firmware, reformat, you need new SD card, blah blah but none of these things ever did it. They just expect to wear you down with nonsense things to try. Well it worked on me. Had 7 GoPro cameras for baseball games to get different angles. Wanted to live stream a few of them. After hour shut down so got half the game always. Tried everything, their support tried to help but never figured it out. Feel sorry for the new posts of people complaining about same thing because know they will give up to. Just take a look at these forums and all the issues people have and how long GoPro never fixes them.

I switched to other camera brands as result and don’t have nearly the issues and he support is 100x better

Go pro cares about one thing and one thing only. How many little boxes of hardware they can sell. Period.
Highlighted
Tourist

EJ.
quit misleading people. You don’t know what issue is and won’t be issuing any update to fix it. You know it and everyone else does to. This has been going on since the release of the hero black 7. GoPro support is not believable anymore. Most people have moved on from this and just gave up on GoPro cameras if goal was to stream for more than hour
Highlighted
Tourist

I recently just found out that with the new iOS updated the streaming doess not even want to work at all.

I thought it was just me so I tried it on two different days in different locations etc, then I just said screw it and made this short video..

https://youtu.be/hlA6X8loDd4

I already tweeted about it I hope we can retweet it out and ge this issue fixed..

I was so excited to be able to stream with my GoPro Hero 7 Black but it seems that a new bug has now made it impossible to even use. ************************...