Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Go Pro 7 Black Live Stream Youtube 1 hours

I just got a replacement fullbox from shop. And now livestream youtube still stop at 40 min. LOL

Highlighted
Tourist

Tested and same result in every case. MAx recording time 1 h 6 min and stops. Youtube says client stop it, gopro says server stop stream.  

IMG_20190119_223039275_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

We need an update for this this problem, as soon as possible. Please

Highlighted
Hiker

@hannuk0 wrote:

Tested and same result in every case. MAx recording time 1 h 6 min and stops. Youtube says client stop it, gopro says server stop stream.  

I try with restream dot io, maybe be have longer time when restream to youtube, but if connection closed we will lost old stream and need to use orther session

Highlighted
Tourist

And our other team use same type of camera. It goes down after 20-30 min streaming. Only disconnect and connect battery helps and start the camera. No any problem when using normal recording. Normal open case around. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Everyone!

There is an update released for the HERO7 Black.

Please have your cameras updated and see if this corrects the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Im just test on 1.70 (manual updating). Problem is not gone. Youtube stream stop at 1h06 on 2 network.

A New problem i detected, i have 2 router wifi (same internet connection) A and B.

At Both router, i always got error at 1h to 1h06p with youtube live. (old bug)

At router A, i can use Restream dot io to stream youtube over 3hours if internet fine, but sometime i got connection error and drop stream with random time. But at router B, my stream always stop after 10 minutes  (9:59) with restream or facebook rtmp live, maybe all other site with rtmp stream (NEW BUG).

Anyone have suggestion about router config?

Highlighted
Tourist

Update did not fix the issue. Test stream after update ended at 63:54 min. All my streams have ended at approximately same time. (Don't know if it has got anything to do with it, but ending time has been almost exactly 4000 seconds.)

I have two other problems with live streaming:

1) Every time the camera has to be reset to default settings before live stream works. It has to be done even if no changes to settings were made.

2) Using a phone with Gopro app as personal hotspot for live streaming has worked only once. All other times when choosing this network option, the Gopro app switches to iPhone Settings and after that I don't know what to do (iPhone's personal hotspot is on and working).

IMG_1286.jpg