Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Getting moisture between my lens.

[ New ]
My go pro hero 8 is only a few months old and it’s already getting moisture between the lens this may be the 3rd-4th time I’ve used it and noticed it how do I go about warrenty etc for it
GoPro

Re: Getting moisture between my lens.

[ New ]

Hello, @thehoff07. Our Support Team will be able to help. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.

Please have photos showing the issue handy, as well as the proof of purchase for easy reference. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
It doesn’t give me the chat or call option to contact it just keeps bringing me back to this page to reply
GoPro

[ New ]

@thehoff07. Which country are you contacting from? Please make sure that you contact Support during the hours specified for your location/country. See screenshot below:

If this is not what you get, will you be able to send a screenshot that shows the country selected on the upper-ight portion of the page as well? Thanks!