Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GOPRO premiere plugin don t work in Adobe Premiere 2019

GOPRO premiere plugin don t work in Adobe Premiere 2019 after upgrading from 2018

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GOPRO premiere plugin don t work in Adobe Premiere 2019

You've got to be more specfic if you want anyone to help you. In what way doesn't it work? Are you getting a pop up message? Does PP crash? Etc etc

Highlighted
Tourist

The effects are not present in the effects panel. They were not transferred from 2018 to 2019. It doen t help to copy the gopro folder. When I try to reinstall the kolor package, i cannot choose a program (I guess it does nit recognize the 2019 version). Any suggestions ? THanks

Highlighted
Tourist

I am having the same problem too. I copied the files over manually after I didint find them and it still does not show up.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @microviews and @jeffb48482

Have you tried reinstalling the Fusion Studio app by downloading directly for here

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

Number 1 - Fusion Studio 1.3 won't even open on any of my Mac's (Sierra and Mojave) it just hangs.  i have to use 1.1 or 1.2.  

Number 2 - I have installed the plugins directly from the color website, and they do not show up on either computer either.  

Highlighted
Hiker

No GoPro effects

Highlighted
Hiker

if you have multiple versions of Premiere Pro installed, look in one of the other versions plugin folders, copy the GoPro folder from the plugins of the older version to the new version folder structure. close and reopen premiere if you have it open, this fixed it for me.