Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GOPRO Up for Sale

Financial woes plague bad decisions for our beleagured GoPRO which is considering selling itself...

I am glad i got my GPH6 for $350 but i bought lots of accessories...

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GOPRO Up for Sale

GoPro build proffit on us, early buyers and bug testers instead they would offer special price for preorders.
Hero 6 is probably my last overpriced GoPro product. I pay over 500 EUR for it and now It is reduced for aprox 25%.

And after all this GoPro even think we will insert their ads to our videos and put stickers on equipment Man LOL

Highlighted
Backpacker

i see they've gave up with Karma, that was a bad decision from the start. Karma was only an attempt to get back at DJI after the partnership ended

Highlighted
Hiker

If they sell or partner with someone else, it will be good for this company which appears to have people asleep at the wheel. It has taken some time to get use to gph6. Quick, splice are geared for cutesy quick production of a video to share...and right now are not of any use to me.but leaves a lot to be desired since they decided to pull gp studio...the video i shot so far is very good and IS is great.  I move the sd card to my imac and have to use imovie to make the real world edits to any given video i shoot. I hope the company pulls through to get a 2nd chance to bring the ship around.

Highlighted
Adventurer

The old saying Change is good. but gopro always kept yours.   if they can pull off 2nd half  to gain my trust I already say No.