Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GOPRO MAX SLOW MOTION

[ New ]

Hi, I have seen on some youtube channels that slow-mo is now on the max but for some reason no update with it on for me I use the android app to download the updates? is it only available on ios like the time capture atm? or should I download via the GoPro website?

Please help

Kind regards

Ben

GoPro

Re: GOPRO MAX SLOW MOTION

[ New ]

Hi @clbf

Freeze Frame is currently available on iOS devices.

See How to Use Reframe in the GoPro App for reference.

Please continue checking our website for updates on the Android platform.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks but also what about the slow-motion is this only available from an ios device as well?

Kind Regards

Ben 

Nomad

[ New ]

To film in slow motion you have to increase the frame rate at which you shoot.  So if a normal video is shot at 30FPS, then shooting at 60FPS will enable you to slow the video down by 50% to get a 30FPS video.  The Max will shoot 60FPS in Hero mode in 1080P or 1440P.

Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you but I mean I saw the guy had 3k 60fps for 360* filming on the max and was wondering how I could get this as no update is popping up for this

Kind regards
Ben
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @clbf. The new firmware version has not been released yet. You may watch for updates through this link

Nomad

[ New ]

Can you post a link to this guy that has the 3K @ 60FPS for his max?  Or post a link to his video?  That may help with the issue.