Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GOPRO HERO 7 SILVER - SCREEN BUG

[ New ]

La mia GoPro , da qualche settimana, ha iniziato a manifestare dei piccoli problemi ( tutti sopportabili ) come l'immisione ad ogni accensione di data ed orario.6 GIORNI FA , durante una ripresa Outdoor senza la presenza di acqua , il touchscreen ha smesso di funzionare , l'unica cosa che funzionano sono i tasti della gopro . Tengo a precisare che la mia Gopro non ha mai subito urti ( nemmeno un graffio presente ne sulla scocca ne sul vetro anteriore e posteriore ).Gli aggiornamenti sono tutti correttamente instalalti . La scheda sd ( formattatata piu volte ) è una Sandisk Extreme pro da 32 gb .

Vi sto contattanto in assistenza da piu giorni ma la pagina di contact form si blocca sempre. 

Or a few weeks, my GoPro has started to show some small problems (all bearable) such as entering the date and time each time it is switched on. 6 DAYS AGO, during an Outdoor shooting without the presence of water, the touchscreen has stopped work, the only thing that work is the gopro keys. I would like to point out that my Gopro has never suffered any bumps (not even a scratch on the body or on the front and rear glass). The updates are all correctly installed. The sd card (formatted several times) is a 32gb Sandisk Extreme pro.
I have been contacting you for assistance for several days but the contact form page always crashes.

GoPro

Re: GOPRO HERO 7 SILVER - SCREEN BUG

[ New ]

Hi @lorenzog358

Does the same happen when the SD card is removed from the camera? Are you not able to go through the menu?

If a manual update does not resolve the issue, the best path forward is to reach out to Support.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.
Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi 

thanks for the very fats reply . 

There is a problem with Gopro support ( https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs ) 

When i try to fill out all the forms (i'm trying since August -  all forms that i insert are correct )  , the last section is to choose Chat or Call.

When i choos Chat or Call, nothing happens .

I'm trying whit different computers and different browser but the problem is still there. 

Please, is possible to have the number of Italian Gopro Support?

Is possible to receveide a call to my number ? ( +39*** ) .

Thanks and best regards.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @lorenzog358

When filling out the form, make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

You may also try using incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi 

Thanks for the quicly reply . 

I try to enter the details manually and it's 50% ok because when i choose " received a call " the page told me " invalid captha " while if i choose chat , the pgae told me " Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later".

I'm trying since this morning.

Please help me. 

Thanks and best regards