Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GOPRO FUSION unable to create decoders

I actually bought a 2nd hand Nvidia 1070 and am waiting for it to arrive. Going to try and flip the AMD card I just bought and hopefully can make most of my money back. I didn't want to spend $200 on a card to use this camera though...

Highlighted
Hiker

I was an AMD graphics card owner and had the probems with the Fusion software. I added a Nvidia 1060 graphics card to the computer and the program works. The extra graphics card also helps with my three screens and 3D goggles!

Highlighted
Tourist

Just got done installing the Nvidia 1070 and finished rendering a short 5K clip. It works with Studio version 1.4. I will be uninstalling 1.1 now. I didn't want to throw $200 at this problem to fix it, but... at least someone else reading this with the same problem has another confirmation Nvidia works while AMD does not... I wish the specs said Nvidia was supported ONLY... then I would have saved some money and trouble buying an AMD card that I now will try to resell.

Highlighted
Explorer

Glad to hear you got it working!
Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

hello there i got a problem it said unable to create decoders. when i render it already. can anyone help? im using windows 7 thank you.

Highlighted
Explorer

@nirja12c14564 

Thanks for wasting everyone's time with your BS post and link.  Moderator notified and this, and any other post you do, will be removed Smiley Wink

DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS IN THE POST ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^