Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: GOPRO FUSION unable to create decoders

Hi @fastdive74612

I am really sorry for any troubles this error may have caused.

Please contact our Support Team and have a case created to have the issue isolated further.

You may reach them by phone or chat.

Thanks!
Ej

Sightseer

Same problem here. This is ridiculous. And of course my PC exceeds the minimum specs and all my drivers are latest.
GoPro

Hi @quickriver61365

Have you tried contacting our Support Team regarding the error?

They should be able to help you move forward with this concern.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

Confirmed, my setup is i7-6700K 4Ghz + AMD Radeon R7 200
Highlighted
Tourist

Dear Marius, thanks for that recommendation. As the support team's operation hours are not feasible to me for calling or chatting, I would strongly appreciate another possibility to contact them. Doesn't matter to me whether it is a contact form, e-Mail address or anything else I can use on weekends.

This is just another thing I don't understand: Why isn't an e-Mail support offered anyway? Because I guess mailing to impressum@gopro.com won't reach the responsible persons for support, right?

Regarding the error, another info: I updated my graphics card drivers (AMD Radeon R7 200) today and still have the issue. Would you recommend to fetch drivers from AMD directly instead of using the Windows device manager?

Explorer

It's usually best to get the drivers directly from the manufacturer.

email support occurs after a support case has been generated. If you sign up for GoPro Plus, you can get 24/7 chat support. Even if you decide to cancel the GoPro Plus, you can at least use it to get in contact with the Support Team initially.
Tourist

Hi, so I downloaded and installed drivers from AMD directly. Result: Fusion Studio 1.3 works like intended.

But the quesion still is why 1.1 always had worked beforehand already.

Tourist

First time I wanted to use this software for my NZ trip footage and I got that error. My PC specs are Win 10 64, Intel I5 6600, 64GB ram, SSD 960 EVO hd with plenty space, Radeon R9 390. Updated drivers but it still shows the same error.

This camera is a nightmare, not only Android support is non existent but no even the Win software works?? This is my 1st and last GoPro I'll ever have, that is a fact.