Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GOPRO FUSION unable to create decoders

@supercave388

Have you reached out to the GoPro Support Team to see if they can help you troubleshoot your system?  Fusion Studio works perfectly fine on my Windows 10 64 bit machine, so perhaps it's just a setting or driver that you need.  They should be able to help you identify what you need.

https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus

Highlighted
Tourist

This is so ridiculous that this older version works that you have uploaded but they are not admitting its an offcial bug with the new version!! Thanks for the upload as there is no way to download ther older version through Gopro. There customer care really dues suck.

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes I have. They wern't sure how to solve it so will be coming back to me in a few days. However, downloading the old verison unofficially from this forum has actually worked. It works just fine. It's quite clearly a bug. I have a VR ready PC that's can handle 8k video edit and rendering through Premiere Pro CC so there's absolutely no reason why the new version fo the Fusion app shouldn't be able to do the same. The old version works so quite clearly something has gone wrong with the new version.

Highlighted
Tourist

I see exactly the same error. It is still there in GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3

For me as well this bug is unexplicable and unacceptable. If it is not solved quickly, I won't recommend GoPro to anyone any more.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @bemmim

Thank you for the feedback and for updating your Fusion Studio to the latest version. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance as this maybe related to particular settings on your computer. Please keep us posted on how it works out. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Something seems to be wrong with the video files. With a brand new Fusion, the rendering worked in Fusion Studio 1.1 without problems (Windows 10 64 bit / AMD A10-5750M / AMD Radeon HD 8570M 2GB / 16 GB RAM / Samsung SSD). With version 1.2 and 1.3 the error message occurred. After an update of the Fusion on the current firmware the version 1.1 crashes now. Versions 1.2 and 1.3 still do not work. A friend of mine is investigating this issue. Maybe he'll find a solution that GoPro has been unable to deliver since April.

43175618_2115245945160748_882547231649955840_n.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Es gibt ein Problem mit AMD!

AMD CPU + AMD GPU = Fehler

AMD CPU mit unbekannter GPU = Fehler

Intel CPU + AMD GPU = Fehler

Intel CPU mit integierter GPU = kein Fehler!

Highlighted
Tourist

After using a Hero (everthing works fine) i bought a Fusion and tried to render my first video...same problem. After reading this thread i can't belive whats going on with Gopro!!!!

Since the beginning if this year (April) they are not able to fix the problem?

They live from our money!!!!! Nobody should buy anything anymore so they all can go home and have a look out of their windows....looking for a job.

I thing to sell the fusion but who want it?

**bleep** Gopro..they where better in the past.