Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GOPRO FUSION NOT AVAILABLE/PULLED FROM SITE?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I'm curious why the gopro fusion is not for sale on the website anymore and when this change was made? Please explain the reason behind this.

It's a little frustrating because the first one I received did not work & then I asked 10+ times in emails connected to the case/public relations/standard gopro support that I wanted a refund.

I DID NOT GET ONE RESPONSE AND EVENTUALLY A REPLACEMENT THAT I DIDN'T WANT CAME?>

Instead of ignoring my emails and/or censoring this post can someone from your "customer service" department please call me back/issue me a refund!?

I beg you for a response and am happy to provide any emails/calls made before a replacement shipped that were ignored.

Honestly is the worse customer service I have ever dealt with. I was being told to download a GOPRO Fusion app for the Android by an employee after telling him repeatdly that the websitge says it may come out late January. He had to go around the office to get caught up to speed. I just went to your website and found the shady fine print you hid well enough that your own employee didn't even notice.

Get back to me and I will shut up. I am the last person to do this so clearly you guys pissed me off.

Thanks again & I apologize for whoever receives this email because I know you personally didn't do anything. I hope.

Regards,

Zach

Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: GOPRO FUSION NOT AVAILABLE/PULLED FROM SITE?

its still on the UK site, & in stock

Highlighted
Hiker

Nothing surprises me with them anymore.

Watch them be bought out after Monday or make an announcment of a failure.

I bet it will have some data hack somehow involoved...

Attachment shows what I'm seeing in US on two of my computers. Googled it and nothing but doubt its sold out. 

Gurantee most customers here had the same experience as me. Didn't work. I think they F'd up just like the Karma but in an even worse spot.

I like GoPro. Just not so much after how i was treated.

Thanks,

20180114_033748.jpg
Highlighted
Explorer

It's not unusual for GoPro to go temporarily out of stock on a new product launch. They initially only produce a small batch to gauge public interest and sales. This lets them know how many units to put into production. 

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I saw this yesterday as well, I asked the question of chat "sales" support, they had no clue, had to go ask a senior analyst.

Also noticed Fusion suddenly available for Pre Order at Best Buy and B&H.

I love the products, and have owned them for years, I have no axe to grind, but the internal tech support is ABSOLUTLEY useless.

I have thought about getting on the GoPro Care Plan, just to get the priority support, but maybe just wishful thinking it would make any difference.

Anybody been in the Plan and have experiences to share?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm trying to but one for the last 4 days without success... Hope it won't take long for them to star selling it again.