Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GOPRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

[ New ]

I have recently bought a Gopro Hero9, Unfortunately Gopro ahs charged me , and is sending me, 2 of them.

I am buying this a as a Gift for my own 50th, as I am worth it! LOL

I have tried customer support and call back and really have had no luck.

There doesn't seem to be anyway to contact you guys at all.

How can I fix this issue?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GOPRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

[ New ]

@jameswm, an email update was sent to you by our Support Team last week. Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. I also understand that they were able to assist you further from your most recent contact with them a few days ago.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

just keep trying and remember this experience; tell your friends as i most certainly have; after spending $1000s over 10+ years to see it all binned (actually ewaste and resold what i could) this was such a wake up call. a reusable case is a small drop in everything else you CAN'T reuse

worst pre and after sales support on the planet its off the planet actually.

GoPro

[ New ]

@jameswm, I was able to locate the Support case from your most recent contact with our Support Team. An email update was sent. Should you need further assistance, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to help.

Tourist

[ New ]

so my issue is that I cannot contact customer support to return my camera, I have the invoices etc.

And your response is the send me invoice and ask me to conatct Gopro Support...You are brilliant and a perfect example of the non-existant Gorpo support. Great job

@aenriquez wrote:

@jameswm, I was able to locate the Support case from your most recent contact with our Support Team. An email update was sent. Should you need further assistance, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to help.

GoPro

[ New ]

@jameswm, an email update was sent to you by our Support Team last week. Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. I also understand that they were able to assist you further from your most recent contact with them a few days ago.