Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GOPRO 9 NEW UPDATE

Hi, when does the GoPro 9 Update arrive? My camera is almost useless with the MIC adapter and General freeze issues..
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GOPRO 9 NEW UPDATE

October 22nd 

Highlighted
Adventurer

all talk till you see it.

Highlighted
Nomad

If the 22nd Firmware is a bust, its the end for GoPro. The camera is that bad I dont know how they will recover. I dont know anyone who can actually use it. Mainly just due to the touch sceen being unusable, but then you add audio issues, no accessories, glitches, bad footage. What a disaster for GoPro.. I bet they are working overtime trying to keep a lid on this one. If this got to Wall street they would be in trouble.. They had one job. Make a action camera.. And they couldnt pull it off.

Highlighted
Hiker

It's impossible to understand why did they let this happen. Didn't they know about the problems? Or did they know and still carried on? I don't know which one is worse. Hope they can make it as I really liked Hero 9. It just didn't work.
Highlighted
Tourist

What issues does everyone have? 

Just got mine and all ok so far ... dare I say it Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Nomad

For me what makes it useless is the fact the GPS data is dreadful. Useless to be exact.

Rather then handing out lots of Hero 9 for review they should have specified tests and got the testers to feedback the results.

It would seem many features don't work properly and several accessories don't work.

No Windows app either anymore but one has been promised :)

Highlighted
Hiker

A yes, the GPS. I forgot to mention- It does not work well. The GPS signal is switching on / off randomly:/