Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GO PRO Protector Outer Lens Damage

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me on my GoPro MAX. Had the outer protective lens accidentally fell through the ground resulting to small crack and image obscured with white lines due to the crack part. 

Anyone can advise on whether repair for that outer lens possible? GoPro in Singapore suggest to go online, sad truth for a global reknowned brand lacking regional support.

Appreciate replies and help. Thanks!

81795973_471848443729576_287133243935817728_n.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: GO PRO Protector Outer Lens Damage

Please again reach back to Gopro they are the  Cutomer service  agents of gopro.

View solution in original post

Nomad

Yes, you need to Go Online and use the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to speak to a GoPro support rep directly.  They are the only ones who can help you with your problem.  Pretty impressive since the web is available to just about everyone who can buy a GoPro.  All you need to do is take the time to contact them.

Hiker

Pretty sad that you expect a gopro box store that sells only gopro products and for it to be set up like a apple store with a service area and all in every major city around the world. I mean I lived in 30 mile radius of GoPro Headquarters and I never expected a brick and morter store that sold gopros only and have a service dept. 

Make a effort and use the customer service dept of go pro I mean you are in Signapore and you should know this stuff already.. It seriously blows my mind how lazy people can get to click a link and get help to their problems. 

All Replies
Adventurer

Please again reach back to Gopro they are the  Cutomer service  agents of gopro.

Tourist

Sorry i mean there are no direct GoPro Service Center, rather third party resellers of GoPro in Singapore suggesting to go online as replacement of damaged part isn't covered by their service

Tourist

Sorry i mean there are no direct GoPro Service Center, rather third party resellers of GoPro in Singapore suggesting to go online as replacement of damaged part isn't covered by their service

Nomad

Yes, you need to Go Online and use the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to speak to a GoPro support rep directly.  They are the only ones who can help you with your problem.  Pretty impressive since the web is available to just about everyone who can buy a GoPro.  All you need to do is take the time to contact them.

Hiker

Pretty sad that you expect a gopro box store that sells only gopro products and for it to be set up like a apple store with a service area and all in every major city around the world. I mean I lived in 30 mile radius of GoPro Headquarters and I never expected a brick and morter store that sold gopros only and have a service dept. 

Make a effort and use the customer service dept of go pro I mean you are in Signapore and you should know this stuff already.. It seriously blows my mind how lazy people can get to click a link and get help to their problems. 

Adventurer

All you have to do is Scroll down when clicking on the contact us  it brings directly to the page.  Feel free to mark in your info with a Sharpie

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Hiker

fishy you are like a little kid starved for attention.