Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

GO PRO HERO3 qui ne s'allume plus / GO PRO HERO3 does not turn on

Bonjour à tous, ma go pro ne s'allume plus.

j'ai tenté en vain tout ce que j'ai trouvé sur divers forum.

j'appuie sur le bouton on/off

la led rouge au dos de la go pro s'allume et s'eteint aussitot. et rien ne se passe

l'ecran LCD sur le devant clignote legerement pendtant que j'appuie sur le bouton.

meme resultat quand j'appuie sur le bouton du wifi

les batteries sont ok et chargées

quand je la connecte au chargeur, la led rouge en facade s'allume bien

quand je la connecte au pc, la led rouge ene facade s'allume aussi mais rien coté PC

je ne l'ai pas utilisé pendant des annees. je l'ai rechargé et allumé il y a quelques jours pour jouer avec les enfants. et depuis elle ne se rallume plus

une idée ?

merci

Hello my Gopro does not turn on

I try all solutions found on several forums

I push the on/off button

The screen in front of Go pro is blinking while I'm pushing the button

red light at the back oh the go pro turns on and turn off

same result when I push wifi button

the battery are ok and full of charge

when I charge it, red light in front is on

when I connect to computer, red light in front is on but no reaction on computerI

I do not use it for several years. I charge it and put it one whithout any probleme few days ago to play with kids. and now it does not turn on

Any Ideas ?

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GO PRO HERO3 qui ne s'allume plus / GO PRO HERO3 does not turn on

@johannc6641, Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO3 Camera Will Not Power ON

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.