Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GO PRO HERO 7 BATTERY ISSUE

[ New ]

Hi, 

I purchased a GoPro Hero 7 Black back in June and the camera does not seem to recognise the battery that is sitting inside it.

I have tried all the methods, searched youtube and forums for solutions and have all fallen short. I have only used the camera twice and each time to test what it can do, I have not taken it out and used it for more than 10 minutes at a time. The camera only comes on if it is powered through the USB-C, regardless of whether a battery is in it or not; even while it is on charge with the battery inside it still doesn't recognise there is a battery inside. 

When it came to taking the battery out, the little black pull tab came out and it was difficult to take the battery out again.

Is it a camera fault or just a faulty battery?

If its a case of a faulty battery, is it possible to send a new one out to me?

I have barely touched the camera and have not got the chance to use it properly.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GO PRO HERO 7 BATTERY ISSUE

[ New ]

Hello, @alertstar8437. Our Support team will be able to help you with this matter. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GO PRO HERO 7 BATTERY ISSUE

[ New ]

Hello, @alertstar8437. Our Support team will be able to help you with this matter. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.