Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion with gopro app.. app crashes with every device

I won it free! That just about makes up for the fact that:

1. I cant connect my Android phone to it.

2. I have yet to the get PC software to render anything and not freeze.

3. Im glad I have a Garmin Virb right now.

:(

so far I would rate it as, dont buy it. along with the Drone I bought and returned after learning about them falling out of the sky. 

I dont even own a 4k, so I dont know what a real 4k video even looks like.

Time will tell, I appreciate it as it is something I could not afford on my own. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Any news on the app update for Android users? I've truly never had a gripe with GoPro throughout all the cameras I've had, but this is seriously getting me annoyed. I bought my camera on pre-order, receiving it in November and it has been used once! Fusion studio is so buggy it crashes all the time, and I have no app to use either? £700..! 

This needs to happen soon.. I truly can't believe this from GoPro.. I love you guys, but this release has been spectacularily bad, employing DJI style tactics to get your cash from preorder and deliver you with a half useable product.. Not good really.

I've got my fingers crossed for Android update soon, or i'll just cut my losses, sell the fusion and stick with my trusty Hero 5 Black.

Please come good on this GoPro ;-) 

Highlighted
Tourist

I got a notice of a camera update today. Since previous I could not load on my Android device the GoPro app to connect to the camera to do the update I don't foresee if the update will work. And even if the update did work WTF does that have to do with the software issue. The last time I tried to render a video my computer set there for a while Frozen. However I did know I'm a poor man with a I3 processor not an i5 or i7
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Sorry, no word just yet on the Android integration.