Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Fusion time lapse

Hi recently I tried to take a time lapse and edit the video everything good so far ...but after I render the video and try to watch it again it starts spinning 360° by it self .I I selected also the gyroscope and the steady option before I render it and still the same ...can you fix that please ?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fusion time lapse

Hello @gojaman. Is this true for all the time lapse footage that you have? How do you view or access the rendered footage (device/app used)? A clip showing the issue would be greatly helpful. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Ye it is ! So after I render the perfectly edit video I either play from GoPro app or after I save it to phone i open it from my phone video play/ gallery and it's still the same ...and also I uninstall and reinstall the app again and i lost all my videos and photos ..and this is the 3 time i lose footage from this GoPro fusion in 6 months I own it.you can't imagine that feeling .I hiked up a whole mountain last night from 2 am to 7 am to see the sunrise and time lapsed and I lost it again...I don't get why you don't make it easier ...we already buy your product's why you don't have an option to just download the footage in our phones or tablets and they got downloaded in the app instead ..seriously ...this make no sense
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]
Can you see the video ?if not tell me a way I can see it to you ...please
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Since the footage is saved on the GoPro App, uninstalling and re-installing the app will delete all the footage. Please make sure you save your footage through a different device first or save them on a different location. See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-View-Copy-and-Delete-Media-Using-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388290 for a guide. 

We are unable to see the video. You may upload it to YouTube and send us a link through your reply, if possible. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I made a video and this is the link
https://youtu.be/901Vy7GQ3WM
Highlighted
Nomad

In this case I would open up your app, use the settings icon to send feedback directly to the creators and post this link (great video showing the issue by the way!).  What happens if you try stitching this footage on a desktop PC using Fusion Studio 1.4  Does the image still rotate during the export?  The reason being this would should show if it's an app error.

When you do a timelapse on the Fusion the internal gyro's should be locked and the FOV should be in one direction only.  However if you record a video and speed it up, sometimes the Fusion will have a slow constant pan in one direction.  

Using the App and my own Fusions I've sometimes noticed that it can act a bit funny with the reframe options.  For instance if I try to do a slow pan to the left the camera can suddenly do a 180 degree turn to the right, so I'm thinking it may just be an app bug.

Can you also let us know what device you're running the app on?  Was the camera already steady when the time lapse began or was it in motion?

Highlighted
Tourist

As a matter of fact I don't own a pc and yes the camera is steady when I start recording cause that problem I think,came after the last update you made .i use the fusion in my trips to take tymelapslels and in the past was working just fine .can you also send me the link where should I send this video or maybe can you do it for me please I m not good with forums and support things English is not my main language.