Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Fusion stitch blurred

[ New ]
Good plan !!!
Hiker

[ New ]
Di you have the number allready? 😀
Tourist

[ New ]

Not yet, I'm waiting.

Hiker

[ New ]

Wretched.
All videos and photos
stitch
blurred.

Tourist

[ New ]

Fyi my serial is *************

Hiker

[ New ]

stitch is blurred. Let's return the cameras. they could not find a solution. speak fuse fuse.

Hiker

[ New ]
I guess it is or was a production issue. Hardware.
Check the edges of the separate files, when blurry, send a message to or call the support desk.
I did and they did help me out.
Seng them clear proof of the edges, in my case one of them was blurry.

Tourist

[ New ]

My recently bought Fusion also has two mismatched lenses, with noticeably different edge sharpness and significant chromatic differences. The lack of sharpness all around the edges of the two lenses indicates extremely poor manufacturing and an absolute lack of attention to quality control!

I was so excited to begin using the Fusion and have been shooting mostly video, but the stitch lines are also blurred.

I'm a professional cinematographer and know lenses and these ones are not very good. And yes, my lenses are always clean, so the support comments about build up around the lenses is amateur bait.

This is not to mention the totally crappy and irregular performance of the actual Fusion Studio App. The fact you cannot even save a project so you can return to the attempt later is a joke!

I bought stock in GoPro when they went public and I am seeing a pattern of poor business practices and lack of attention to core camera products and related software that clearly explains why Wall Street has decimated the stock price.

And now GoPro is trying to sell off the company? No wonder...