Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Fusion orientation

I can't find the orientation mode (arrow up/down) on my new Fusion?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fusion orientation

Hi @hamiltonb03,

Im not quite sure if I understand. Do you mean on the camera? Phone? Computer? 

With the camera shooting in full 360 you should be able to adjust the orientation in post production using the GoPro App for Mobile or Fusion Studio!

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

So the manual says, there is suppose to be an up/down arrow adjustment for when you want to hang the camera upside down when shooting.  I might use my Fusion when shooting from my drone, and I would place the camera upside down.

Thanks for any clarity.

Ham

Highlighted
Backpacker

[ Edited ]

i've used my Fusion upside a few times (in the car & from Karma). It does know its self when its upside down & sorts out the video the correct way

IMG_8091.PNG
Highlighted
Explorer

Awesome photo 😁
Highlighted
Backpacker

thanks, still need to get more flights in to get used to Karma. Scary to thing how much money is in the air

Highlighted
Tourist

Love the drone setup.

While I have you,  where do you post and/or store(website) your 360 photos and videos?  Is there a good way to share them privately with someone before making them public?

Thanks

Highlighted
Backpacker

i don't share my pictures much tbh, i just put them on facebook for freinds to see. Video's I put on Youtube (very poor quality), but add them as "unlisted" so private & share them with who I want