Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Fusion can't download media to phone

In some preliminary searches, I've discovered that the iPhone 7 should be able to support the download of Fusion 360 video clips. We tried 5k at first, then dropped to 3k, but we're still not having any success downloading our 360 video clips through the GoPro app. We can see and preview the media on the phone, reframe for stills, trim the clip, share, etc., but each download attempt results in the same error:

"Can't download the clip". And the status reading: Failed. Unknown error.

We've checked most of the gotchas; storage space, memory, etc. but still no luck. We're most interest in trying to use the over capture feature which is highlighted in the Fusion webpage, but it seems that that can only be run after the clip is downloaded and stored locally (would like to verify that that is correct too)?

Also, the thumbnails on the media page never appear; it's always just a warning triangle. Any insight would be helpful.

Tourist

Re: Fusion can't download media to phone

Also, just updated the camera firmware to the latest version today (01-18-18).

Backpacker

i've been getting the same since the last app undate. It did work fine before

Highlighted
Hiker

I've been having this issue today as well.

Tourist

Same issue here. New update will not apparently allow you to download media to your iOS phone. Would be super good if this feature was functional!

Tourist

i think the problem is because the voice command feature is enabled.

when it detects voices and tries to activate the voice command when downloading, then media download will fail immeditaely.

try to disable the voice command in the SETUP and try again.