Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Fusion and LG V30 problem after update

Thanks, I haven't updated the firmware on the camera so I suppose I have 1.8 (bought it in september 2018). I found the december 2018 APK and installed it and now it works as before :) no more problems :) I have Android 8.0.
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Fusion and LG V30 problem after update

So after running more tests I did find out something interesting.  I was able to get Firmware Version 1.8 and Firmware Version 2.0 (beta) working with the latest version of the app.  However, if you use the app to delete footage from the camera, then the next time you try to download a clip it won't work.  It gets halfway through before booting you back to the "select your clip" screen.  The only workaround was to either re-update the camera to Firmware Version 1.8 OR format the memory cards in the camera directly from the camera menu (not from the app).  After that, I was able to download footage to the new version of the app again.  So now I have one camera on Firmware 1.8 and one on Firmware 2.0.