Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Backpacker

Fusion & GPS

I've noticed that Fusion has GPS like the Hero 5/6 Black's, anyone seen any results of this yet & how its overlayed onto the video

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Fusion & GPS

@duanem8 - Gauge overlays like we have in Quik for our standard cameras is not currently available with the Fusion Studio, but we will pass along that feedback to our teams.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sightseer

Hi, is there any way I can export the telemetery into a simple spreadsheet? I need the pitch and roll values for my research. Much appreciated.

Tourist

It seems the fusion software and 360 features is very limited right now.

I was hoping to combine multiple 360 videos in fusion like I can in the studio app.

Tourist

So far, I've seen no evidence that the GPS in the Fusion is recording any data in photos or videos. I've mined the exif and nothing. GPS is the reason that I bought the Fusion. I might be returning it if I don't hear something about a solution for this. 

I want to use the Fusion to do Google Streetview-like photos, but need GPS stored in the image exif for this to work. 

Tourist

Same here, Ima really dissapointed by this. I have checked the photos in the camera and also the ones comming out from Fusion Studio and no one has any GPS information.

Highlighted
Hiker

So I hope this video can help you'll if you were looking for something like this.
The fusion records GPS data but still needs to be updated.
Check this video on how to use it.
https://youtu.be/1MfO5DpShWc
Explorer

Very cool. Thank you.