Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Fusion Vibration

I am suffering with a large vibration when using my Fusion on my motorcycle. I have tried a number of mounts (RAM mounts and GoPro Handlebar) but the vibration seems to be due to the detachable fingers being loose. Is there any way to make the fingers tight? If i hold the fingers I can wobble the camera back and forward.

Thanks,

Jamie

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Fusion Vibration

Hello @jamieclarke7

The finger should fit tightly on its own, once assembled into the Fusion camera. Is the current fit the same as when you used the mounting fingers the first time? Check if the fingers tend to be loose due to use, through time. If there is any damage, or hint of, on the fingers, you can reach out to our Support team so they can look into options for you. You can call or chat with them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks, 

Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @jamieclarke7

The finger should fit tightly on its own, once assembled into the Fusion camera. Is the current fit the same as when you used the mounting fingers the first time? Check if the fingers tend to be loose due to use, through time. If there is any damage, or hint of, on the fingers, you can reach out to our Support team so they can look into options for you. You can call or chat with them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks, 

Marius

Tourist

Hi,

The fit has always been the same since I purchased the camera. I assumed this was normal but over time I have come to realise that it is not. The shake is so bad I cannot get good footage through the iOS app.

Is there a way to contact support out of normal office hours? I work during the day so I can only speak directly after 6pm (BST). This is why I posted in the forum.

Thanks

GoPro

Hi @jamieclarke7,

Try to contact them through chat. 

If the chat is closed on your time try to change to US or Any Asian Region.

Regards,

-Jay