Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Fusion Studio "Can't render GF030001.JPG, GB030001.JPG. Some files were not imported. (218)"

I am getting this error message when I try to add a set of multishot photos I took on my Fusion yesterday.  When I go into the folders I can open these photos, any idea why Fusion Studio is throwing an error?

Hiker

Re: Fusion Studio "Can't render GF030001.JPG, GB030001.JPG. Some files were not imported. (218)

GoPro, I need a response on this, I have an entire sequence I cannot use and I need to know why.  Since my origional post on this thread I have copied all of the .jpg files into a single folder and attempted to open them with Fusion Studio.  I get the same error for the first front and back file.  I even tried to delete the files that were cited in the error, and Fusion Studio throws an error for the next two files, always the first front and first back file in the set.

Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio "Can't render GF030001.JPG, GB030001.JPG. Some files were not imported. (218)

Hi,

I have the same error....
how come? because i need to know! soon im leavind to kilimanjaro.. 

GoPro Community Manager

I reached out to some of our Fusion Studio experts and they have seen this as well in very specific situations. For example, if the exposures on either side of the Fusion are significantly different, it can make it difficult for Fusion Studio to find reference points to complete the stitching process. Do you know if that might be the situation in this case?

Also, is this happening on all of your shots, or just this one?

Jeff

Sightseer

I solve error 218 by making sure I had the .lrv and .thm in the same folder as the .mp4 when importing to Fusion Studio.
Tourist

None of these things seem to apply for me and I'm getting the error. Exposure levels shoudl be fine (I have rendered other videos along the same path a day or two before), loaded source files from SD card to my Macbook's hard drive before importing and all MP4, LRV, WAV, and THM files seem to be there (it is a 14+ minute video which is broken up into 7 minute segments so it looks like there is only 1 THM file for the whole thing).

I traveled to Austin to get this video for work and now find out it won't render when I'm home thousands of miles away. GoPro what's the deal?

Sightseer

Same problem. Cannot get my first videos rendered in fusion studio. I can select both mp4 files and open in the gopro VR application, but under no way can I get them into fusion studio 1.1 on my macbook to be able to edit or see the footage. I have tried multiple folder schematics to see if I didnt include the right file types. NOTHING! come on go pro, I rely on you guys for my camera and gear company. This is something I expect from a sony product. lol

Sightseer

same problem here
come on gopro