Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Fusion Studio only importing camera video file from one of the SD cards.

I'm trying out my new Fusion, but Fusion Studio is only importing the video file from my SD Card #2 slot. It's not finding anything on the SD Card #1 Slot. When I go through my Mac's Finder window, there are definitely files on both cards. Any thoughts on why it's not finding files on both?

Thanks-

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Fusion Studio only importing camera video file from one of the SD cards.

It's possible that the files were corrupted on the SD card. After reformatting (which will clear the card), try shooting again. Also, be sure to use the same type and size of card in both slots, and be sure the card you use is compatible with the Fusion - https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/microSD-Card-Considerations

View solution in original post

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can do some additional troubleshooting with you to try and get this resolved for you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

When I try to rendor with the one file, I get an error message saying: Can't Rendor. Check that you have all front and back lens files. (210)

Highlighted
Hiker

Have you tried to reformat the card?

Highlighted
Hiker

Yes, I've reformatted several times. I've also switched cards. It doesn't matter which card is in Slot 1 - it's always slot 1 that is not being found. The file is on the card. Fusion Studio is just not loading whichever file is captured in the Slot 1 position.

Highlighted
Hiker

Have you tried to copy manually the file to your Hard Disk and import them with GFS (Gopro Fusion Studio)?

Highlighted
Hiker

Yes, I've tried that as well. I get a "Can't Render" file name error.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

It's possible that the files were corrupted on the SD card. After reformatting (which will clear the card), try shooting again. Also, be sure to use the same type and size of card in both slots, and be sure the card you use is compatible with the Fusion - https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/microSD-Card-Considerations

Highlighted
Hiker

Thank you for the link. It was helpful and confirmed I do have the correct microSD Cards. I actually swapped out the card with another Extreme card that I use for my Drone. They are not identical cards, but it worked... kind of. I've been able to save the files to my hard drive and import them that way. However, I am still not able to import directly from the camera. Another strange thing I've noticed when I tried taking stills - the image didn't capture on both cards. I really want to like this camera; unfortunately, the camera seems to be riddled with issues. I'm not sure it's ready for primetime yet. I just wish I wasn't a $700 guinea pig.