Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio Freezing All The Time

[ Edited ]

Hi, so I got a new GPU. An 8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080. There was an improvement, fusion Studio was able to render some videos of around 1 min length at YouTube quality.

But... I have a 46 mins recording I need to export and editing quality 5K and after some mins of render the computer starts being unusable. I have left the computer rendering overnight and at some point Fusion Studio closes itself. I tried to export a 4 mins segment and nothing. It is as if all the render power was getting accumulated somewhere until the machine can't handle it anymore.

Is there any setting somewhere? maybe in the GPU? the way Fusion Studio handles temp files? anything? I literally can't use Fusion Studio for any high quality render in any computer I have.

As a reminder, my system is a Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHx with 16GB RAM, Desktop 64 bit

BTW, I noticed in the computer performance graph that the GPU is not taking much workload during render.