Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Fusion Studio Burst Stills

Have trying using Mac (i7, 8gb ran) and windows (i7, 8gb). First on the windows trying to import straight of the fusion, i can the media but it treats the burst files as a video instead of singles images and then only renders the 1st mutiple times, it also gets stuck at stichting at 3.3% but finished in the render folder. If i import the media after taking the front and back image of the card and place on desktop then import the media, the stitching gets stuck on 0% and a black square is in the folder (having left it for over an hour).

On the Mac, same with importing the data, no problems, but as soon as i click to render the program closing and sends an error report.

So at the moment i can do anything end result wise. Im using the most up to date version on cam and studio.

Sightseer

Re: Fusion Studio Burst Stills

I ran into the same issue when I tried to export a single photo from a burst set. The way I did this was to find the image I wanted to use, and then drag both the start and end sliders to that frame. When I export, I chose to export as a .JPG, and that worked out for me. If you want some more step-by-step help, I can gladly give that, but it'll have to wait until I'm on my PC at home.

Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio Burst Stills

Thank you.

I'd tried everything i could think of but not that, didnt realise the sliders were there, again thank you for the help it worked first time.

Hopefully they get the software sorted soon !!!!!.