Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: Fusion Stitching Woes- Fusion Studio

[ Edited ]

@bolddawn6383 On my 2017 iMac I have an i7 with 64GB of RAM and SSD.

My iMac Pro only has a 10-Core due to the expense price tag. The iMac with 8GB VRAM will do the job,

but if you want a beast then get the iMac Pro with 16GB of VRAM. 

@danielr15 I'm doing great, just busy busy now working in the video industry now. 

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

@chrisediting Thanks for that information. Do you have an idea of how much time it takes your machine to stitch 10 minutes of 5.3K video? Specifically how long it takes your iMac Pro 10 core to do it.

Highlighted
Tourist

This is crap, and you know it. All other camera's - including the High end ones work on just about anything. This hasn't worked, and I am not going to take this anymore. You can come get this crap.

Highlighted
Tourist

These reviews are preventing me from buying Fusion. Almost everyone is sick of Fusion Studio which makes Fusion non workable...

Is there any other easy manageable way to use Fusion without Fusion Studio and get pro quality pics?

Highlighted
Explorer

FUsion Studio performance is really dependent on the user's computer.  I have a i7 32 GB RAM GTX 1050 ti SSD and it works pretty good for me.  I also use Adobe Premiere Pro CC for my edits.  I'm pretty happy with the performance of the camera and software.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

@noblecave774 I've only had one small issue with Fusion Studio so far, which is why I'm on this thread. I've heard that GoPro support try to help solve problems like this, so now that this thread hasn't helped - I'll contact them directly. They've been great for me with other issue in the past.  Have been very happy with my Fusion so far.