Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Fusion Premier Pro Plugins

im having issues i have prem pro and after effects, however when i try to install plugins from either the studio or using the seperate plugin installer i cannot tick the check boxes so cannot install plugins.

Ihave manage to install the plugins into PP using Kolor autopano but they are only demo demo ones and have a watermark.

can you help me either install plugins or remove the demo from the kolor ones.

Is there anywhere to download plugins for a drag and drop plugin install???

great product by the way, for once im in my family videos.

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: Fusion Premier Pro Plugins

your comment reminded me to try something. Last night i noticed that my pp was cc2014 so i updated to cc2018. after seeing your comment i thought id try to reininstall the plugins. wowowowowo the pp installed. so i guess its all down to the version of pp and ae. guess i need to update ae next

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

Are you using Adobe CC or a previous version of Premiere?

Hiker

Yes im using cc. Both installed on same drive as i thought that may be the problem.

Hiker

Have you checked under Effects/Video Effects and verified you don't see the GoPro VR folder?  I didn't know where to find the plugin when I first installed it:

Capture.JPG

Hiker

Yes ive checked folder. It doesnt install at all. The kolor ones install in adobe common folder. If you have them in there can you share them with me. It may work
Tourist

I'm running into the same problem. When I install it wont allow me to check off the box

Hiker

your comment reminded me to try something. Last night i noticed that my pp was cc2014 so i updated to cc2018. after seeing your comment i thought id try to reininstall the plugins. wowowowowo the pp installed. so i guess its all down to the version of pp and ae. guess i need to update ae next
Tourist

Does anyone run into the same trouble that i do. I want to edit more than one clip in overcapture style.

I edit the effect of the first clip and when i add the effect to the second clip I dont see any keyframes but it seems to have the same keyframes than the first clip. There is no chance for me to change this. And no change on any of the buttons have an impact on the second clip