Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Fusion Premier Pro CC Plugins

I downloaded the latest GoPro Fusion vr plugins for premiere pro cc, but they don't appear as new vr effect in Premiere Pro CC. The basic vr plugins are available, but no GoProplugins. When I open Premiere Pro CC they load but don't appear under effects tab.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fusion Premier Pro CC Plugins

[ Edited ]

Hi @hardywater826

Our Fusion Team has a workaround at while a permanent fix is being worked on.

In order to get the details, please get in touch with our team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Please let them know which OS your computer is running on and if you had Premiere Pro 2018 plugins in the past.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi, 

Is there an update on this? It seems to be an ongoing case with a lot of users.

The Adobe Premier Pro plugins simply refuse to show up in the effects panel. 

Help?

Highlighted
Sightseer

still no update? smh. Common gopro we need these plugins..

Highlighted
Sightseer

I've been stuck with footage ever since adobe updated Premier Pro and After Effects. It's unfair that we spend a bomb on expensive cameras only to have footage we can do nothing with. 

I spoke to gopro customer care about this and did not get a concrete answer on what the timeline is. What I do know is that i have pretty unhappy clients that simply cannot get their footage. 

Any news on this gopro? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Everyone!

Please reach out to our Support Team regarding this concern.

They are available via phone or chat.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

Just thought I would throw this in here...it's important to know what OS you using...if it's Mac, then you need the latest OS Mojave 10.14. This will resolve the Adobe GoPro plugin issues...just update and re-install the plugins.......worked for me. Windows...sorry not a Windows user...

Highlighted
Tourist

No update for this yet? Come on GoPro! The Fusion footage is worthless until you provide a fix.