Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Fusion PreOrder Shipping Date

When I initially submitted my pre-order for the Fusion camera, the shipping date stated on or before Dec. 7, 2017. When I checked the shipping date today (Nov. 1, 2017) the current shipping date is on or before Nov. 24, 2017.

Should I expect the order that I placed to ship on the original date in December or the current date of November 24th? If I want a earlier shipping date, could I cancel my original order and check out again? 

Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: Fusion PreOrder Shipping Date

i ordered mine on 30/10 & says expecting shipping is 24/11. I assume (only guessing as i don't work for GoPro) but thought they would work through the earlier orders first, doesn't seem right I ordered later & get mine first

out of interest has your order been accepted, i did only order mine 2 days again but says order status "awaiting GoPro's acceptance" on the email & wondered if that's right

Highlighted
Backpacker

right, i've just been speaking to a GoPro sales person via chat, my order isn't showing yet but believes it won't be till they've got stock & my order is allocated a camera

however what I did find interesting, the 24/11 (or sooner) delivery is for Canada only, they have no information on delivery dates for any other Country

Highlighted
Tourist

Im really hoping they send the pre orders out when stores recieve them. I ordered the fusion on october 17th, estimated delivery is Dec. 7th even though the website says on or before nov 24th

Highlighted
Backpacker

have they actually accepted your order

Highlighted
Tourist

Only says that they have recieved the order and its being processed.

Highlighted
Backpacker

have you tried tracking the order on the GoPro website, mines still waiting to be accepted by GoPro so closer than me lol

Highlighted
Tourist

All the Money was taken out of my account yesterday for the Fusion..... Wahoo... They initally took a dollar but then returned it but now the full amount was charged. Anyone else having success?? I'm waiting for a shipping date now.. Hopefully soon.