Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: Frustration. Owned less than a month, faulty, and still no news of replacement

[ New ]

wow what service, hope they call you  and get the problem resolved.

Hiker

Can't get hold of customer service

[ New ]

If anyone from Go-Pro sees this, could you please instruct the UK (Leeds) customer support office to get in touch with me as I can't get hold of anyone there.. 

The support site hasn't worked for days, constantly says you're too busy after the hassle of filling the form, and after more than 20 attempts to try online chat and about 8 attempts to request a callback, I've had no contact from you. The chat window usually also hangs for about 5mins before even activating.

I've owned a go-pro less than a month, been faulty more than half that, and for 2 weeks, trying to get a resolution.

Been through all check with Customer service rep once in the beginning, and we tried everything, couldn't fix it, then uploaded all relevant files and video to the email link sent -that was over a week ago,  and still not heard back.

Case 

Hiker

Re: Frustration. Owned less than a month, faulty, and still no news of replacement

[ New ]
Thank you,
Ive had an email today from support saying that they are looking at the uploaded files outlining the spread take. to correct the fault (no success)
As much as I appreciated you following this up (given it’s also a public space) I still think that having to wait this long for a resolution after only owning 2 weeks has been a very poor customer experience, surely not something aligned with the DNA and mantra of Go-pro.
I’ve even had to buy another hero 8 black last week, because i couldn’t trust that it would be resolve by the time i needed it for our family holiday. If I’d bought this in a department store, it most likely would have been resolved there and then.

Thanks,
Daniel
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @danielw0100

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Please continue working with our Support Team regarding your case.

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi I am having lots off issues too, this is very frustrating. My hero 8 black screen has frozen and I have done EVERYTHING that you guys recommend and to no avail...
Adventurer

[ New ]

I contact GoPro Customer service, if you are having difficulties doing so, and saying this Company is not cooperating then its between you and them not the support forums.  You chose a gopro for top service, and gopro can not supply that in 2020 but did in 2018 kind of says they are a backwards company. to small to handle anything.

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi Gopro, it’s been followed up and camera on route back to GoPro. Hopefully won’t take long for a replacement to be sent