Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Frustration. Owned less than a month, faulty, and still no news of replacement

[ New ]

Hell, I've previously made contact re a Go-pro I'd only had less than a couple of weeks that is faulty, and uploaded all the required files, but have no indication it's being sorted soon? I was still well within the first 30 days of owning it, so can't I just return it in exchange for a working one? I wouldn't mind getting this sorted soon, as I've barely used it, and spent more time going through the support window chat not working, a lot of time and effort explaining it faults and uploading various files for the gopro team to view for something I only managed to use successfully for a very brief time. Thank you.

Also can't get through to go-pro support. Phone back option missing or removed, and chat option always says "come back later"

Adventurer

Re: Frustration. Owned less than a month, faulty, and still no news of replacement

[ New ]

contact gopro. you got like said for a full refund 30 das, if you have issues getting through , you think gopro will honar a refund after 30 days?    we can talk  and talk and talk, its free to talk here,    but  Customer support is where you must go.    

Hiker

Re: Frustration. Owned less than a month, faulty, and still no news of replacement

[ New ]

See above, can't get hold of them

Hiker

[ New ]
(sorry, not being short with you) :) Just frustrated this is so hard. They still have to honor the return after 30 days, because it's already been flagged within first two weeks that I wish to return it for a replacement.
Hiker

[ New ]

They have a number, but currently only directs you to customer suppot online. Then you spend a few minutes filling out the same form again to enable to contact button, now only the chat window appears as an option, whereas before (a week ago) had the option to request a call back. So once everything filled in, click the chat button, and just get  the message in image below. And since the message doesn't clear, I'm not sure if when I resubmit form, if it's tried to see if chat is working again, or needs me to refresh page. Then I have to fill the form again! Been trying all day, cannot get through, 

Screenshot 2020-07-28 at 11.19.04.png
Adventurer

[ New ]

I am on the contact us page as  I type"

they are closed, try when open.  make sure you are on the right Region,  GoPro chose to make this quite difficult, actually it is quite e asy to get to.      they should be open soon. if your Region is open great, then try chatting or the call back. been there done that.   sorry if you can not get this to work. what do you think a Webhost rep will say?

Hiker

[ New ]

I'm in UK, 2pm in the afternoon, been trying since 9am

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @danielw0100. We were able to pull up your case with Support. We tagged the team handling it to check on the files that you submitted and contact you back for an update on the progress of your case. We do not have an exact time for callback to share with you as it would depend on agent availability. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!