Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Front screen slanted

Front screen is slanted out box will a update sort out the pixels or is this defective
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Front screen slanted

Hi @gttom21,

Can you please share a picture of your camera?

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Have u a email I tried to upload would not allow me to
Highlighted
GoPro

@gttom21, you can attach the photo to your post. If it doesn't work, you can send the file to me via private message here. Hover your cursor over my username and select Send Message.

Highlighted
Tourist

Sent u a I cloud link as keeps saying it’s wrong file type excuse the hands 10 points if u can guess my job 😂
Highlighted
GoPro

@gttom21, thanks for providing the photo of your camera. Please check if the image quality of the camera is affected -- you can take a test photo or record a video. If the results aren't fine, you can contact our Support Team so they can assist you further in the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Alternatively, if the camera was purchased at a retailer and since this is an out-of-the-box issue, you can reach out to the retailer for faster turn around time.