Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Front and back has different colors (gopro MAX)

Hello!

I recorded my first 360 video and i noticed front and back has 2 different colors. Is there any way to make them the same?
It's quite annoying edit colors in post...

Second thing is: why can i see the helmet doing weird things?

Thank you in advance

Screenshot (25).png

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Front and back has different colors (gopro MAX)

Slight variations are normal, particularly if one side is getting more light than the other. Normally, this will even out some when you do a full render on the capture.

As for the helmet, it looks like you may have the MAX mounted directly to the helmet. For better stitching, the MAX needs to be about 6 inches or more from the nearest object. An extension arm (part of a 3-Way, or even an arm from a Jam mount work well) may help improve that.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Slight variations are normal, particularly if one side is getting more light than the other. Normally, this will even out some when you do a full render on the capture.

As for the helmet, it looks like you may have the MAX mounted directly to the helmet. For better stitching, the MAX needs to be about 6 inches or more from the nearest object. An extension arm (part of a 3-Way, or even an arm from a Jam mount work well) may help improve that.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for the complete answer