Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Front LCD Hero5 Black

Hi, my camera front lcd starts good but around 5 min the image start fading away until there's nothing on the lcd. This happens with completely charged battery or with a drained one. Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Front LCD Hero5 Black

Hello, @kire76. How long have you had the camera, and how long has this issue been happening? Is the other display (rear) screen affected? 

The front LCD may not be affecting how the camera performs. If you haven't yet, try refreshing camera firmware. The steps under Manual Update here will guide you. 

If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so they can assist you with the next steps. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I already tried that and factory reset the camera. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear that the issue remains, @kire76. In this case, the next step would be to get in touch with our Support team so they can look into options for you. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks @mariustanya, they helped me.
Highlighted
GoPro

Awesome! Great to know that your concern has been attended to, @kire76. Thank you for posting back for an update.