Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Freezed display while charging (URGENT)

[ Edited ]

Hi!
I bought a GoPro HERO (entry level) one week ago. I used it two times, the first one it was working perfectly. The second one was today and it worked as the first time. I used it very carefully and not for a long time. After that I connected it to my computer and it was working. I unplugged it and reconected it a bit later and the display froze on the battery charging (the image it's a bit messed up, you can see the picture of it below). my computer says that is imposible to recognize it because it's not working. I tried to push every button but it's not working. The led is turned off and the camera is slightly hot, if matters.
I know the warranty is valid but I'm on a trip abroad.
I'm really upset/desperate because I bought the gopro for this trip and it stopped working on the first day. If any of you could give me some information I would be really grateful.

IMG_8184.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Freezed display while charging (URGENT)

These cams are discontinued.

try a long ten second press on the on/off that will  hard boot the cam. if you  do get it back on the you can retry again.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

These cams are discontinued.

try a long ten second press on the on/off that will  hard boot the cam. if you  do get it back on the you can retry again.  

Sightseer

It worked! Thank you so much!!!

Adventurer

Stoked and happy get out htere and film   you are welcomed