Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Freeze screen on GoPro Hero 6

Have a SanDisk extreme plus v30. Crashed once on the old firmware, never since. Not an issue for me.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have two Sandisk Extreme v30 sd cards, as recommended by GoPro tech support, 128 GB and 64GB.  Sent them photos to verify that they were the correct chips. Both reliably brick the factory tested camera that GoPro replaced my previous two Hero 6 cameras with.

Highlighted
Hiker

what kind of fricking camera tells you to use only one kind of card?? where is that information included on gopro packaging to prepare customer to buy crap product that accepts only one card...., i have other sports cam i can use any sd card and it works fine. Last goPro i have ever purchased, after this going to Sony or Garmin, im done with gopro. you can get way better cameras for less money. without restrictions on sd cards. i had problem with the 4 black the face of the camera was cracking while inside the housing. if someone will ask me about gopro definitely will be redirected to different manufacturer. and explain all the problems
Highlighted
Hiker

Mine just hung for the first time using the correct card in Burst mode.

I was just practising ready for my holiday, hope it does not let me down!

Very poor if many are struggling with it!

Highlighted
Hiker

Please leave a 1 star review on Amazon. GoPro is completely ignoring us.
Highlighted
Tourist

My session broke on my birthday
Highlighted
Explorer

You didn't seal the door properly on your Session.

This thread is about Hero6. Don't hijack post.
Highlighted
Explorer

"Completely ignoring us?"
1) You speak for yourself, not for me or anyone else.

2) Completely ignoring YOU? Hard to believe as the GoPro Support Team is very responsive and always attempts to resolve customer issues in the best way that they can. However, if you're looking for another firmware update, you do realize that GoPro historically releases updates several times for their cameras. It doesn't happen overnight though. Since you've decided to keep the camera, you're just going to have to wait. Ranting and trying to rally people to leave one Star reviews isn't going to speed things up. And, even if it could, speeding up firmware development only increases the chances of more errors. Terrible idea.

3) Not that you are, although maybe you are, but there has been a serious uptick in people posing as GoPro customers when in reality they are either competitors (or paid by them) or short sellers attempting to manipulate the stock price.

Instead of jumping right into advising people to leave one Star reviews, how about maybe asking a question or two? Most reported Issues are easily resolved. Granted, some people are too stubborn to listen, but many are helped here. You don't ask questions because your concern is not for others but for yourself.

My Hero6 Black is an amazing camera and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Sorry if you are not.