Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Freeze screen on GoPro Hero 6

Daniel, go to my post, also, I did seal the door properly. The latch is breaking, and I got it yesterday
Highlighted
Nomad

Well said Daniel, and fully agreed.

The support team are very responsive. They have replied to all my questions in seconds on the gopro website.

Rallying people to leave 1 star review because YOU are not happy (and clearly haven't actually tried to contact gopro about your issue) is actually quite sad. Grow up.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have been waiting hours for a reply on my post, but, take your time. I'm just angered how the latch refused to work, and let water in even though I haven't owned it for a full 48 hours. I have not even owned it for 36
Highlighted
Nomad

You have been waiting for hours for a reply on your post on this forum? How many times, THIS IS A SUPPORT FORUM. Your questions get answered by other gopro owners.

Contact gopro on the gopro website. A box opens which has live chat with a support staff.

If you seriously believe "gopro are ignoring you" because no one is answering your questions on this site then you are completely misled. And that makes it even more stupid that you want to leave a 1 star review for "bad support".
Highlighted
Nomad

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Chat to them live during opening hours. They will reply instantly and fix your problem.
Highlighted
Hiker

oh yes it will there is a problem i have purchased even a specified SD card it still freezes once in the while i hope goPro is taking it seriously.... it is my last gopro i ever purchased im done like i was done with the iphone another piece of crap.  Sony is next on my list. there is also a delay if you want to take few pictures in the row it takes a while for gopro to save the shot to sd Card. spend $60.00 dollars for nothing on new SD

Sandisk 64GB Extreme PRO Micro SDXC Memory Card Plus SD Adapter up to 100 MB/s

and same problems.  Go pro is the only Camara that always has demands to use a special SD never seen this with other Action Cams

Highlighted
Explorer

Sony tends to overheat, my Samsung Galaxy S7 won't play all the apps I want, my car GPS told me to go down a street that wasn't there, my surfboard got a pressure ding, my McDonald's coffee was too hot, my dog dug up the flowers again, my computer takes too long to render my 4K video, the lights on my street are out of sync (why can't they just all stay green for me!?), The Gas Co only takes checks and not debit cards, the DMV line is too long, my microwaved frozen burrito was too hot at the ends and frozen in the middle, there is a delay when my camera saves several pictures in a row and occasionally I get a freeze! Waaaaa!

BTW, I have gotten the occasional freeze. Holding down the side mode/power button for about 12 seconds and then releasing solves it for me. While holding down the power button you don't get a response but when you let go the camera shuts down. You don't need to pull the battery, just power back on.
Highlighted
Explorer

Oh, and attacking iPhone as, "another piece of crap" shows just how rediculous you are.

I prefer Android myself, but iOS and the iPhones are hardly pieces of crap. The level of engineering, both hardware and software, is amazing and well beyond your comprehension or appreciation obviously.

Again, I'm not a huge fan of iPhones. My last two phones have been the LG V10 and Samsung Galaxy S7. During the early years of iPhone I used and supported Palm and webOS, so I certainly wasn't on the iPhone cheering section.

I have owned a couple iPhones and my wife and son prefer them to Android phones. I've used them. They are great pieces of technology and good phones. Millions of people agree.

Perhaps you are better off using analog, 35mm, and 8mm film. Apparently today's technology isn't good enough for you.