Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Free SD card not included

I was sent a coupon code for 25% off a new camera because my older model wouldn’t connect to my phone app. I added the code to my order in the cart. Because I did that the camera doesn’t come with an SD card now. Even though I paid the exact same amount as their 299$ promotional package. I talked to 2 different people from customer support and they wouldn’t send an SD card out for free since i put in the coupon code. They sent the coupon code to me for being a loyal customer. I won’t be loyal to GoPro anymore and will tell everyone I know that they suck and aren’t “loyal” to their customers. My fault for putting in the coupon code.
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Free SD card not included

"My fault for putting in the coupon code."

Very well said, it is your fault.  It clearly states that the free SD card is part of the sales promotion and that promotions cannot be combined.  Just because you don't read the fine print doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you.

Also you need to brush up on your math skills.  The GoPro Discount you got (25%) means that you got nearly $75 off the price of your camera.  Do you even know what the price is of there "Free" 32GB SD card?  It's worth $10 (shipped from Amazon, $6 each if you buy a pack of 2).

So GoPro gave you quite the deal and quite the discount and you want to complain about not receiving a $6 memory card becuase of your own lack of ability to read.....   I think we really know who "sucks" here.

Highlighted
Tourist

So my math skills are fine. I didn’t get 25% off the $299 price. I got 25% off the $399.99 price. It’s not about the $6 SD card. I already bought a 64 gb. It’s about their loyalty to us as customers. And don’t talk about my math skills.
Highlighted
Adventurer

you got the camera at Retail. $399.99 then you get the Free card.  did you apply a coupon that basically took away the free card.   Now what is more important getting the free $24.95 card from gopro.  or getting $100.00 discount.  We know both counts because you are a Loyal customer?

Do the math get a 64gb  card for $5.00 more and still les then what gopro is claiming.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Adventurer

So my tv  cable provider is giving us Prime.  read the fine print. no one does.   you see them giving you the APP and enhancements,  and be be on yourway watching , the free app....

so the fine print says you have to sign in to youraccount and  have a subscription.   

Yes itsfree for the App, not Amazon services.     good luck on that.    just  like Duct tape a million plus one stories do your research not math.