Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Fourth of July sale & trade up

[ New ]
Hey, so I would like to purchase a new go pro. I have a gopro3+ and it won’t read my SD card. How would I be able to see all my pictures from my SD card on my computer? So I saw the Fourth of July sale has a $100 off the GoPro8, an extra battery and SD card. But the trade up has $100 off and you trade in an old GoPro or a camera. How does both work? Someone please can you explain to me what is the difference. Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Fourth of July sale & trade up

[ New ]

@funakoshi3. Yes, the 4th of July Sale comes with a free SD card and battery . The Trade Up only comes with a $100 discount. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @funakoshi3. You can use any of these programs to view and edit your GoPro footage. Once you have any of the programs installed, inserting the SD card directly to your computer via an SD card adapter should allow the transfer or copying of files. 

The promotions cannot be combined in a single order. Both the July4th promotion and the Trade Up deal offer a discount of $100 but comes with different items. You can always choose the better deal. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you so much for all this really useful information. So the Fourth of July sale promotion comes with an extra battery and an SD card? And what does the trade up GoPro come with? I was really considering trading in my GoPro 3+ and buying the GoPro 8.
Adventurer

[ New ]

BUYER BEWARE!

Notice the  site Team did not answer you correctly about the sale?   

Too Good to Be True

And ask them about the hero 9  coming out soon?

trade up excludes this deal, so if the sale is for the $299.99 free bat and camera that is all you get, if it's a trade up where did it say trade up free sd card, where did it say trade up free sd and bat????

careful on combined deals.

Untitled.png

GoPro

[ New ]

@funakoshi3. Yes, the 4th of July Sale comes with a free SD card and battery . The Trade Up only comes with a $100 discount. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ New ]

It was quite clear, when you are at the check out, you will see the tally, if something does not show, then stop and ask.

the  three deals are quite clear

trade up only

4th sale bat + 1 free card

retail plus free card

Hiker

[ New ]
Yes I did notice they weren’t clear on what comes with the camera. Just looking for the right answers so I can purchase one soon.

A GoPro 9? It’s going to be coming out soon?
I am still not clear what really comes with the trade up. I have a GoPro 3+ and it’s glitching. I think it’s about to break soon so I kind of would like a new one. I will probably trade in my old camera for a new one. But I would like to be sure what comes with this promotion before purchasing other accessories for it.
Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you so much for all your help! I will put all this information into thought before making any purchases.
Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you for answering all my questions. It was very useful! I will use thins before making any purchases.
Thanks again!!
Adventurer

[ New ]

think of the trade up as  Giving away your hard earned cash  to me for FREE and expect not a single thing in return. 

you won't get this camera at all for 200.00  it is quite clear.