Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Forever to load to goplusReally sure about that last part but I just know it needs forever to upload

[ New ]

Hello I have a hero Hero seven and I also have a hero five black I have a ball connected to the Internet and I have even had them both connected to my phone to manually or to update sink whatever you wanna call it to go pro plus it took five hours to do two videos that were not very long is there a way to make this work faster also if I just put the camera on USB and plug it in it gives me some readout that can't be empty MP4 MP3Really sure about that last part but I just know it needs forever to upload to go pro plus thank you

GoPro

Re: Forever to load to goplusReally sure about that last part but I just know it needs forever to...

[ New ]

Hello, @generalmanager. How do you upload your media to the PLUS cloud? Which of these methods do you use? 

Our team has been making improvements in the PLUS system recently to improve the rate of uploads. If you haven't yet, we recommend trying out the other methods to see which one will be most efficient on your end. 

Should you encounter any error code or notification while auto uploading, you may check this list of codes and resolutions. Feel free to post back should you have other concerns or questions. Thanks!

Hiker

Re: Forever to load to goplusReally sure about that last part but I just know it needs forever to...

[ New ]

I have done it by pluggin in power cord and then via intenet .. 8 hours gone 2 videos loaded i have triedn to manual open the sd card after inserting intio comptuer and click and draga and says cannot accept files or mp3 mp4 pdf/./ and i have tried connecting camera to comnptuer with sd card in canmera and still wheen takes a long time . this is over 4 differ comptuers i have tired as well.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details that you provided, @generalmanager

The manual upload should be a faster way to upload your media. Will you be able to post a screenshot of the notification that you get when you attempt to do the manual upload?

And if you can also share the extension name of the actual file that you are trying to upload to the cloud, it will help isolate the issue. Were the trials done on Windows computers? or Mac? 

Thanks!