Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

For those who have not received the shipment!

[ New ]

I placed an order on Nov 27 and my subscription started as of Nov 29. Today is Dec 8 and I sill have not received the shipment. I contacted the support team at GOPRO and they told me to wait for an email update as they are investigating the situation. I was not happy to wait without knowing when this shipment will arrive at my place. So I requested for another shipment to be made and investigate the situation afterward. Then they told me to place another order as my initial order that was made on Nov 27 is being refunded. FANTASTIC! I almost had to wait for nothing. Am I supposed to wait for the refund to be processed? Are they seriously not going to make another attempt to ship the order? That is INSANE! I see that there are many other out there who are in my shoe and still have not received the refund after the long wait. I thought GOPRO was a reliable company. 

If your order is not shipped, there is a high chance that your shipment is returning back to GOPRO facility and you will be getting a refund which will apparently take a LONG TIME. I suggest you to contact your credit card company and tell them to revert the transaction as you have not received the product they sold. 

I got a call from another support team member in regards to my shipment. She's telling me that I have an option of getting a refund for my order or wait for their email update. Who should I listen to? The lady on the chat said no matter what, my order will be refunded. The lady on the phone said that I can wait for their email update and wait for them to sort this out. 

I have attached the chat trascript with a support team member.

GoPro

Re: For those who have not received the shipment!

[ New ]

Hi @kiyoungj67520

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Please continue working with Support regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej